BBOXX is a UK-based Next Generation Utility company providing affordable, reliable, and clean energy solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience. With over 2,000,000 people having access to Bboxx clean energy in Africa and diversification into clean cooking underway, we have 1,000+ staff working across five offices in Europe, Asia, and Africa – who are waking up every morning to transform the lives of our customers and to unlock their potential.
Head of Customer Success
Kigali -Africa HQ office(KG 7 Avenue, Kigali Heights – Floor 4)
The Training and Education Specialist will help create and deliver training programs to Bboxx Pulse users to boost adoption of and competency with the Bboxx Pulse platform. Pulse is our comprehensive management platform that enables the growth of next-generation utility, global utility businesses. It brings together Bboxx’s technological and operational excellence.
About the Role:
- Design training plans and training strategies to scale training up to 5,000 users (blended learning, LMS).
- Develop training materials in collaboration with various teams and maintain them.
- These materials will include training guides and videos for our knowledge base and Bboxx Academy.
- Maintaining an up-to-date view of all specific change activity, being actively involved in the planning and delivery processes (to support the change training).
- Creating of specific change-related material – e.g. product/solution guides, training, screenshots, videos, gamification – for effective training delivery.
- Develops, writes, and distributes training manuals, videos, guides, and training aides to ensure staff are informed of updates, new features, and policies related to assigned
- This may involve working with devices team, Pulse team, support team, supply chain team, etc.
- Deliver training sessions for all change-related activities as well as refresher training
- Presents information to staff using different approaches or formats such as simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, gamification, and emails.
- Lead both group trainings and one-on-one trainings.
- Evaluate training effectiveness, and continuously monitor all of our customers’ training and education needs.
- Developing and producing adoption-related metrics that are clearly defined and demonstrate progress of change rollout, staff adoption and gaps.
- Create feedback mechanism on the efficacy of development and training of staff for change deployments/implementations
- Develop and implement a commercial offer around Bboxx training catalogue.
- As a dynamic Technical Trainer and Adoption Specialist, you will have an enviable track record on delivering effective training through innovative training material and methods.
- A solid background in designing, developing and delivering innovative and creative training material, sessions and communication plans
- First-class written and oral communication skills (both in French and English)
- Explicit understanding of each of the various learning styles
- Excellent planning skills, that are proven in highly fluid change environments
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- Prior experience in IT systems support and training (preferably in the off-grid energy sector)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite as well as ERP, CRM and IoT systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in an individual and group setting
- You love to create training and educational content
- You understand the customer and can create educational programs that cater to different needs based on where they are in their journey
- You have a passion for creating engaging and effective learning experiences
- You are an effective, engaging communicator with the ability to convey a message to a classroom
- You have the ability to implement a “Train the Trainer” model
- You love to converse with customers in an effort to learn their educational needs and how we can accommodate
- You thrive in a remote work environment and understand the importance of proactive communication and individual accountability
- You have 3 to 5+ years working in customer support or customer success (Saas experience is a bonus).
Please upload your CV and answer few questions via our online application platform: https://bboxx.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/1162?c=bboxx. Qualified candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP. Click here to apply.
- Your application will be sent to the employer immediately (Allowed formats: .doc .pdf .txt .docx)
- A confirmation email will be sent to you few minutes afterwards
- You can request any documents archived from our website (ex: a job description, a CV, a cover letter…)
Be careful that you should never be requested to pay to get interviews, or to pass extra certifications, etc…
The deadline for applications is August 31st, 2021.