DAFNE e-Summer School
August 3 - August 31
Registration opens: 9th July 2020 (first come, first served)
Registration closes: 3rd August 2020
Access to video lectures opens: 3rd August 2020
Q&A sessions: 24 – 26 August 2020
The DAFNE e-summer school will provide know-how transfer about methodological aspects required for the investigation of the Water-Energy-Food (WEF) Nexus and the identification of sustainable WEF management strategies in the context of and transboundary water resources systems. While the value and the applicability of the methodological approach presented is fairly general, its application is illustrated by means of two exemplary case studies, the Zambezi River Basin (ZRB) and the Omo-Turkana Basin (OTB).
During the e-summer school you will:
- learn about DAFNE’s decision analytical framework and model based WEF nexus assessment
- discuss drivers and indicators of environmental change and governance issues
- experience innovative knowledge sharing and decision aid tools for the WEF assessment.
We invite participants interested in the water, energy and agricultural sectors to join the e-summer school. The format could be particularly interesting for:
- Early career researchers;
- and practitioners in the indicated areas.
Find more information about the programme and the contents of the different sessions here
© 2016 DAFNE project