Aptech Africa Ltd is an EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) company specializing in solar energy and solar water pumping. Aptech’s services include complete energy assessments, solar designs, and solar system installations. Aptech Africa emphasizes a culture of teamwork and has the mission to make solar energy the primary means of power generation for all of Africa.
Roles and Duties:
- Prepare quotations and bills of quantities for solar and hybrid water projects for domestic, urban, communal and industrial applications
- Prepare bid proposals for solar and hybrid water pumping projects
- Make field assessments for various solar and water pumping projects
- Design, install/construct and supervise solar and water pumping projects
- Design, install and supervise off-grid solar systems, solar street lighting and power backup systems
- To conduct technical trainings and workshops internally and externally as and when may be approved by management
- To offer after sale services in terms of operation, maintenance and technical support for new and existing client portfolio.
- Supervises project implementation and provides quality assurance assessments from projects being implemented
- Prepare evaluation reports on projects that have been completed
- Provide marketing team with technical support for marketing material preparation
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in solar energy sector
- Ability to manage projects per quality standards, budget, and timeline.
- Ability to design PV solutions including energy storage and hybrid grid-tied solutions
- Proven engineering software skills in PVSOL/HELIOSCOPE
Potential candidates that meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role should email a CV, academic documents, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted via Facebook will not be considered.
This announcement is taken from here.