- This event has passed.
The WEFE nexus approach: International experiences and potential for the Hindu Kush Himalaya
August 11, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
We’re collaborating with the Transboundary Rivers of South Asia (TROSA), OXFAM, and United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) Water Convention, in organizing this webinar to increase understanding of the WEFE nexus framework, its methods and practices, its implementation in the HKH region and beyond, and its applicability in the HKH, particularly in a transboundary context.
- Share existing WEFE frameworks and approaches developed or adopted by different organizations in the HKH and beyond
- Share experiences on the implementation of the WEFE nexus in different parts of the world and lessons drawn from those experiences
- Discuss opportunities and challenges, and explore the potentials in implementing WEFE nexus in the HKH, including in a transboundary context
The webinar is targeted to:
- Practitioners working on WEFE nexus implementation
- Researchers working on WEFE nexus implementation issues and challenges
- Representatives from government organizations working on river basin and landscape management and governance
- Representatives of non-governmental and intergovernmental organizations working on transboundary issues in the HKH
Registration is required. Click here to register.
Check out the full program agenda and further details here.