- This event has passed.
Hybrid Conference on Sustainability Research & Innovation Congress 2021
June 12 @ 12:00 pm - June 15 @ 11:45 pm
The Sustainability Research & Innovation Congress 2021 (SRI2021) is the world’s first transdisciplinary gathering in sustainability – it will be a space of fierce advocacy for sustainability scholarship, innovation, collaboration and action. This annual event unites global sustainability leaders, experts, industry and innovators to inspire action and promote a sustainability transformation. For the first time, the Congress will launch as a live virtual event with a diverse and innovative online program. In addition to the 100+ sessions available throughout the day and night, thanks to the global reach of SRI and partners, the SRI2021 Online Package includes exclusive events and services.
SRI2021 will be live virtual event, with a diverse and innovative online program. SRI2021 will take place at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre in Brisbane, Australia, from 12-15 June, 2021. Click here for registration.
All registrants will access content and opportunities to connect prior, during and after SRI2021, making the Congress the foremost home of sustainability research, innovation and practice.
Pre-congress offerings include SRI Talks, trainings and other engagements. During SRI2021, registrants have a unique opportunity to build relationships, share knowledge, expertise and experience, and seek partnership opportunities on our innovative virtual platform. Keep the conversations going and revisit sessions on the virtual platform in the days and months that follow SRI2021.
2021 Congress Pillars:
- SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS FROM THE GLOBAL SOUTH: Flipping the script on sustainability, introducing perspectives and lessons from the Global South, finding partners in the Global North, and exploring the differences.
- INTEGRATED ACTION FOR THE SDGs: Identifying pathways to societal transformation, mapping actors, and evaluating synergies, trade-offs and risks.
- ADVOCATING KNOWLEDGE-TO-ACTION: Advancing sustainability science through knowledge co-design.
- SUSTAINABILITY FOR WHOM?:Encouraging diversity and inclusion to advance sustainability throughout generations.
- RESILIENCE: Research and innovation which builds our capacity to deal with disturbances to function and flourish.
Learn more here.