- This event has passed.
AGRF Summit 2021: Pathways to Recovery and Resilient Food Systems
September 6 - October 10
The eleventh Annual Summit of the AGRF, which brings together thousands of delegates from governments, the civil society, the private sector, research community, and development partners will be held virtually from 6-10 September 2021 and will be co-hosted by the Government of Kenya and the AGRF Partners Group. Events begin on Monday, September 6.
2021 is a critical year for recovery and food system transformation. This year’s AGRF Summit will explore the pathways and actions needed to accelerate this process and steer the continent towards food systems that: deliver sufficient and nutritious food, do not impact the environment negatively and create sustainable, dignified jobs, and shared prosperity for Africa.
The Summit aims to deliver the following outcomes:
- Articulate an African vision on inclusive agricultural transformation
- Reflect on emerging coalitions
- Identify priority country-level areas for support and intervention
- Complement public commitments with commitments from other stakeholders
- Catalyze an action agenda towards the UN Food Systems Summit